Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of an odd one this, I am pretty certain I have what is a New Old Stock windscreen rubber seal for a Spider, even though I don't have a spider myself. ie the rubber that runs up, across and down the sides of the front screen/hood seals against at the top.

Long story short, I bought a selection of NOS rubber seals for my Fiat Barchetta a few years ago from "a guy I met on the internet" to be fitted to the Barchetta after it had a respray. The last ones he had left.

Some many months later, turned out I had been supplied with the wrong part, and the supplier said he thought he must have sent me a Spider rubber by mistake. Then lost contact with him, which was annoying as had paid for it! So, still got it here but not sure how to go about confirming it def is the part for the spider. Can't find any on the internet to compare.

Oddly it is longer down one side than the other. Has some printed codes EPDM B249 MAT 66004 UHF1

DSCF4578 by vespaloco, on Flickr

DSCF4576 by vespaloco, on Flickr

DSCF4575 by vespaloco, on Flickr

DSCF4579 by vespaloco, on Flickr
Here's some pics, hopefully someone may be able to recognise/identify!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Profile looks right don,t understand why one side is longer? pm me though could be interested after investigating mine but can,t at the moment as car is in the paint shop.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Profile looks right don,t understand why one side is longer? pm me though could be interested after investigating mine but can,t at the moment as car is in the paint shop.
Hi - if you would like any more details on this, by all means email me...

vespaloco
at
yahoo
dot
com

All the best, Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts