Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got used to the driver's side window dropping slightly when you unlock the car, or start to open the door (which then closes again when you shut the door, not before having dumped fat gobs of water all over the edge of the seat & the tilt switch, if its been raining :mad: ), but what I've now found is that when someone opens the passenger door, both side windows drop a bit, & the driver's side window then doesn't shut automatically when the passenger door is closed (& needs to be closed "manually" via the drivers side switch) :mad: :mad:

Is it just my Italian electrics again :confused:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Yep, reset.

Both windows down while holding the switches, do not release, hold for 10 seconds, raise, again keeping your fingers on the switches and as before, hold in the up position without releasing for a further 10 seconds:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, i thought i ask.
My windows on the spider 939 go down when i unlock the car and press again the unlock on the remote key. Thats good.
When i lock and press again the lock on the remote key the windows dont go up.
Can you guide me to arrange this please ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you mean that if you press and hold unlock the windows fully lower but by holding the lock button the windows dont raise ? if so thats what they do.
Hi thanks for your reply.
So you mean they cannot be set to go up automatically when you press the lock key twice & hold on the remote key. Its funny because when i press the unlock key twice & hold the windows drop automatically.
I tried to follow the instructions on the hand book and it describes it well that if you do the process of inserting the metal key in the key lock and so on. Still they didnt go up.
I thought you can set something in the multiecuscan.
Thanks for following my problem and all the best for xmas.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Well mine don't come up automatically, could be that they are supposed to but I have the same problem as you.
To be honest though, I wouldn't use it anyway, I had the capability on my A4 S line and didn't use it once in 4to5 years, I used the automatic drop a few times in summers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well mine don't come up automatically, could be that they are supposed to but I have the same problem as you.
To be honest though, I wouldn't use it anyway, I had the capability on my A4 S line and didn't use it once in 4to5 years, I used the automatic drop a few times in summers
Thats right its not proper but. If they go down they should go up remotely.
I will check if the ecuscan programme will be able to set it up and let you know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yep, reset.

Both windows down while holding the switches, do not release, hold for 10 seconds, raise, again keeping your fingers on the switches and as before, hold in the up position without releasing for a further 10 seconds:)
Thanks so much.. saved me a small fortune!! my garage was trying to get me to replace both windows!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts