Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Spider Seat Bolster

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  skinnydog 
#1 ·
Hi all. Hope everyone is ok in these strange times.
As per title really, does anyone know if, and where I can get NEW seat side bolsters?
I realize that they might well be in short demand, but as I'm going to have both seats repaired, I would prefer them to be new if possible.
Many thanks for help or advise.

#3 ·
Just the foam inserts. The leather coverings are good. As it's going to be taken apart, I'd rather new one's so I know that I won't have problems with them again.
The upholsterer can make some new ones up for me if necessary.
I appreciate that there are some good second hand ones about, but the money that I'm going to spend on the car over all, will justify the outlay now!

#5 ·
A good automotive upholsterer should be able to make you one.Or you could buy a second hand one. If you need an outer one for your drivers seat then buy an inner one from a passenger seat. I bought a some from cloverbreakers.
Hi, he can make some up for me but was just seeing if there were any new ones out there first. He has also said that he could switch the bolsters from one seat to another, ie the inner passenger one for the outside drivers one, like you suggested.
Thanks anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.