Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Am looking to get hold of a set of the original pepper pot alloys for the S4, but think they are going be hard to get hold of. If anyone has any ideas or even any available please let be know!

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
They are not too hard to get, you do see them on eBay.
I have three left from a car that I scrapped. They will need refurbishing but I wouldn't want much for them, if you are interested.

They are currently residing at my brother's house, near Worcester, and he would be happy to see them go!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have three left from a car that I scrapped. They will need refurbishing but I wouldn't want much for them, if you are interested.

They are currently residing at my brother's house, near Worcester, and he would be happy to see them go!
Thanks for your message, how much would you like for them?

I guess they are structurally sound and are able to be refurbished? Are there any tyres on them?

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thanks for your message, how much would you like for them?

I guess they are structurally sound and are able to be refurbished? Are there any tyres on them?

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
hi Matt,

£60 for the three if you can pick them up. If you can't I can get a quote for shipping - let me know your postcode.

they are sound, and do have tyres but the tyres will need replacing, I wouldn't drive on old tyres.

Nick

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi Nick,

I'm in West Sussex so don't think I would be able to collect so a price for sending them would be

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Hi Matt,

I have noted the postcode and will get a quote. If I were you I would delete the postcode from your post above as it is a public forum and you don't want some scumbag thinking evil thoughts about where he can find a nice Alfa. Its best to send this sort of info via PM (private message).
I will also get my brother to check the wheels and take a photo or two as i haven't seen them for a while!

regards
Nick

UPDATE:
Looks like it will be ca. £30 to send all three. e.g. http://www.paisleyfreight.com/alloy-wheel-courier.php

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Matt,

I have noted the postcode and will get a quote. If I were you I would delete the postcode from your post above as it is a public forum and you don't want some scumbag thinking evil thoughts about where he can find a nice Alfa. Its best to send this sort of info via PM (private message).
I will also get my brother to check the wheels and take a photo or two as i haven't seen them for a while!

regards
Nick

UPDATE:
Looks like it will be ca. £30 to send all three. e.g. Alloy Wheel Courier | Paisley Freight
Thanks Nick I have sent you a PM. Thanks for the tip about the postcode, the car is all locked up in a building which is alarmed and we have a big dog too so that would deter anyone! :biglaugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts