Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I recently bought my new Spider LE in July and there are a few questions I need answering, if anyone can help me??
I've never had an Alfa before :) In the brochure it says I have 'follow me home lights' is this true? if so mine aren't working... & the other query is if I brake hard at speed do my hazards etc.. all come on automatically for a few seconds?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Hello and welcome!

The follow me home lights function has to be activated before you get out of the car. It's in the manual somewhere - I think you pull the light stalk as if you were putting the high beams on for a couple of seconds and this activates it. Something like that anyway, I've done it accidentally a couple of times!

Automatic hazard lights - don't know, not noticed this and not read about it, but then I avoid situations which require breaking heavily as far as possible!

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
It you take the key out the ignition and flash the high beam stick it will turn on the dipped beams for 30 seconds for every pull of the stalk.

So you get the dipped beam lights on in your driveway etc.. to make sure you don't trip up on a rock.. or something like that lol.... :)

·
Administrator
88,809 Posts
What are 'follow me home' lights :confused:
Just the option to let your lights on for a while after leaving the car to give you some light to find your way in home in the dark * :)

* If your at home :D *

:eek: Too late

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
... & the other query is if I brake hard at speed do my hazards etc.. all come on automatically for a few seconds?
At the recent Cloverleaf Track Day at Croft circuit a lot of the cars were doing this under heavy braking into the corners, so I’d say yes they do! :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts