Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As some of you may be aware I leased a black Spider LE from David Whitton back at the end of May. Since then my circumstances which at the time I couldn't have foreseen, have changed.

As a result I no longer need a car for the next year. It seems rather unecessary for me to carry on paying the leasing contract for this period whilst it just sits on the drive. If nothing can be resolved, I am happy to keep the car although it doesn't make a huge amount of financial sense!

The car was leased on a 24mth/10,000pa basis.

After speaking to David, should anybody be interested in exploring the possibility of taking over the contract, please PM me and we can see what is and what isn't possible.

This would need Fiat Auto Contracts approval and standard credit checks would need to be made on the prospective lease holder. As the car is reigstered with Fiat Auto Contracts, this will have no impact on the V5 log book and the car will remain a one owner car. With this in mind, it shouldn't be too difficult to organise a transfer should anybody be interested.

Just to refresh - the lease was a special offer on the a select few of the LE cars.

In an ideal world I would keep the car as I love it to bits but unfortunately none of us can see into the future.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Bad luck :(

Theres more than one left though - HR Owen have two sitting in the showroom for a start.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'm sure any of the cars remaining are on the lease deal though as there was a great demand for that

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
No you are right, the lease deal is 'sold out'. In fact I think the ones @ HRO are cars which were for punters who backed out of the lease deal because of the 'credit crunch' .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts