Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Same days ago my idraulic hod works good but i can't open cover hood in automatic mode or in manual mode.
I fight with my eletric motor that move the bowden for open cover hood and now i can open it in manually mode.
But if i start automatic mode nothing work! and led flashlight.

To unlock the cover hood i put out bowden near the latches out from the position, is this my problem?
now they are in position but is the ring position the problem?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Take a look inside the center motor maybe the cog wheel is broken or missing some dents

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
today i open my car in manuale mode, i can unlock the hood and the cover with switch behind seats, manually put the hood inside the cover and after lock the cover.
When i finish my trip i try to close automatically the hood and IT WORKS! i could open the cover, the hood started to move going up but when arrived the moment to lock the hood...nothing!i have to back to manual mode to lock the hood and left screw works very bad, the electric engine works but don't get the screw...
after this i try to open hood in automatically mode but IT DOESN'T WORK.
i close the hood i start to open the cover going up the hood and when is the moment to lock the hood it doesn't work!
and if start to open the hood the first operation is unlock the hood and...it doesn't work
lock hood is my problem!
what's up to my left lock hood?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts