Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm looking as well.
There are door shut seals on ebay but the window seals appear elusive and are apparently no longer available. I have seen posts where they have been repaired with quality sealant but if you manage to source some please let me know.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
You can get the door channels on eBay for about twenty quid a side (plastic and rubber bits). I think Alfaholics have some too. I'm after a drivers side door rubber that the window glass goes through if anyone has one or knows where I can get one.

Cheers

·
Registered
270 Posts
The window seals on the top of the doors are no longer available for the spider, and have not been for some time. Though I did get one from a main stealer for a GTV. This was a year or so ago part number 0060617926 was £50.20 and new clips 0060509720 ten at £1.60 each all plus VAT. Most Spider have problems with the seals getting old and splitting. I used some stuff called SUGRU, which is available on the bay and does a fair job, though you have to use a whole packet in one go, as soon as it is opened it starts to harden.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts