Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 1984 Spider. £3,500.00 ono. I have had this car for 5 years, it's been off the road for the last year. During the time on road I replaced the following. Rear leaf springs. New radiator. Heater valves. Drivers door card and both wing mirrors. I also rebuilt the carburettors and fitted aluminium carb mounts as well as a 123 electronic distributor. Because of a persistent oil leak from the head I had the head skimmed. When this didn't solve the problem I had the engine completely rebuilt by Alan Bennett. It has had all new pistons, liners,valves and bearings, everything for a complete rebuild and has covered about 7,000 miles since rebuild. Parts and rebuild cost nearly £3,000.00 I took the car off the road to restore all the body work and have partly stripped the car, now the car is stripped I have come to the realisation that this is too big a job for me so the car is for sale, either to be restored or for the engine and other parts. I have all bills for the parts I have bought together with bills for many other parts bought by previous owners including new hood and a recon gearbox. Car is in dry storage near Petersfield. Contact me on 07752 235164 for more info and pictures if wanted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts