Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed on my Spider that there is a lot of hot air which seems to come out of the engine into the passenger compartment. Is this a 'feature' of Alfa's? Are others experiencing this or is it something I should be concerned with?

Cheers!

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have noticed on my Spider that there is a lot of hot air which seems to come out of the engine into the passenger compartment. Is this a 'feature' of Alfa's? Are others experiencing this or is it something I should be concerned with?

Cheers!
Hot air is a feature of alfa owners on this website, but im not so sure it should be coming into your cabin unless you want it to..........:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Air con off, roof down, not a typically hot day, and I can feel my legs cooking from the heat coming out of the engine....

Perhaps I should be paying a visit to the service centre?

·
Registered
1 Posts
spider cabin heat

I have a similar problem on a 84 spider. Even with the top down my feet are cooking. The center console is warm/hot to the touch. I have three potential problems/solutions that I have gotten from the threads. 1. faulty heater door 2. missing heat shields 3. Bad Cat (not the kind with a tail).

Anyone else had this problem? I am going to drive it around and throw it up on a lift to see what I can see.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts