Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all. Newbie here but hoping you can help. Drivers window on the spider failed to drop when opening the door and then didn't work at all so sits outside the hood when door closed. Not good but at least I've got a garage so it's not filling up with water. Anyway, went for the obvious and checked the fuse which had blown. Sadly when you go to put a new fuse in it sparks and blows on contact. Have got the door card off but no idea where to go from there and can't seem to find anything on here or YouTube to help. Any advice gratefully received before I spank out on an auto electrician.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi my spider passenger door window done the same also the mirror didn't fold in when locked and the door didn't lock, took it to alfa dealer there where wires broke so they say lol, £ 360 for 6 hrs work,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi my spider passenger door window done the same also the mirror didn't fold in when locked and the door didn't lock, took it to alfa dealer there where wires broke so they say lol, £ 360 for 6 hrs work, also my speedo is flashing why

1 - 3 of 3 Posts