Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if their 'cubby hole' / lockable box behind the seats has any sort of liner or carpet? Seems a bit odd but mine is 'naked' with all the gubbins (electrics etc) on show. Doesn't feel right putting stuff in there with it all unprotected... Reckon I have something missing :confused:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
There is a really awkward piece of 'L' shaped carpet that covers the battery, it has a hole to register over the battery clamp and then a four-flanged nut which screws down to keep it in place. Fit it on a sunny day with the roof down as it is really difficult to slide it into place as is is a stupid design.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a really awkward piece of 'L' shaped carpet that covers the battery, it has a hole to register over the battery clamp and then a four-flanged nut which screws down to keep it in place. Fit it on a sunny day with the roof down as it is really difficult to slide it into place as is is a stupid design.
Hmm, I seem to have the battery cover, but the rest is uncovered. Can see the hood motor and various cables. Just a bit of wadding at the bottom.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Looks like I am missing the piece over the battery too, cheers :thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts