Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
After a couple of bits for my 2001 V6 Spider, in particular the rear roof panel with window (in black) and a right hand spring pan... anyone got these to sell?
Cheers,
Rich

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
No bud sorry I can't help although if you go back a page or two there is a guy breaking a red twinspark spider and most bits are comparable.

Jake copestake on here was selling refurbed powerflex spring pans, might be worth pm him as they tend to sell quickly.

If you ever want to sell your rosso red v6 spider let me know, it's my ultimate 916. I currently have a rosso ts spider and a black gtv v6.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No bud sorry I can't help although if you go back a page or two there is a guy breaking a red twinspark spider and most bits are comparable.

Jake copestake on here was selling refurbed powerflex spring pans, might be worth pm him as they tend to sell quickly.

If you ever want to sell your rosso red v6 spider let me know, it's my ultimate 916. I currently have a rosso ts spider and a black gtv v6.
Hey thanks Jon. Did see the red Spider for sale but not sure the manual hood is quite the same? I might buy the same new one that was mentioned a few days at on a different thread. I'll pm the guy about the springpan too...thanks again.
My Spider is Coventry Green by the way...and don't think I'll ever sell her!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts