Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night was a little windy so my car alarm went off at 4:30 am then again at 5am and again every 5 minutes for an hour, bit like a child crying to be loved OH the joy of an Alfa

G

·
This has been happening to me quite frequently since about November. I'm getting it booked in to Sturgess in Leicester (I've had enough of Motorvogue in Northampton). I'll keep you updated as to what the outcome is.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Mine went off for the first time the other night, then went off again a short while later. I hope this isn't a sign of problems to come!

G

·
UPDATE: Turns out there was way too many faults on the system for them to deal with in one day. I'm taking it back on the 15th where they can have the car for a few days. I'll update you all then :(

G

·
Well, I've been to the garage and I thought I should share the knowledge with you. It turns out that after they inspected the computer it turned out that the movement/motion sensor inside the car was faulty and had to be replaced!

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Mine seems to be pretty sensitive, esp to the local "Youf" and their assorted Saxo/Corsas with stupid exhausts!!
At least I know what the alarm sound like...:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts