Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Jordan? Oh noooooo :vomit:

Katie Melua was on the Oneshow tonight. Beautiful woman.

A

·
0 Posts
What a fussy lot you are. . I must say neither would be a first choice but blimey come on. Maybe I've got no standards but I ain't daft:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
45,006 Posts
Nah, Jordan is not for me...

Demi Moore on the otherhand, although she did look like a little boy in Ghost :(

What about Kristin Kreuk? Now she is one beautiful girl :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

linky

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Your right jordan is ugly as sin with massive plastic balloons but Demi is fit as a butchers pencil ! dont any of you lads tell me you wouldnt want her in your bed for the night

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Any woman, who is not arthritic, and less wrinkled than me? Pretty wide field of options there for the likes of mesel' Still don't get much in the way of offers:(: Probably misunderstood where I should put the V pills, bit hard of hearing, like.Sorry, feeble one that:eek::D

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Don't let HM in this thread, we'll end up under close arrest again, if he starts off again. Now where is that book on moderation in all things?:(:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
I have no idea who they are. Am I THAT out of touch?
i don't follow the herd and ain't interested in ana kournikova/beyonce/lucy pinder etc etc. google image search richens & ardohain, they're not mucky models or anything but still probably best not do so at work! they are just about perfect if y'ask me:inlove:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
That's certainly an odd couple of options...Demi or Jordan? Wtf?

think i'll stay at home with Rosie Palm. ;)

·
Registered
24,513 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Who would you most like to spend the night with ? Jordan; demi moore;other;your gay
I don't have a gay :confused:

(Has anyone ever read Eats, Shoots, and Leaves?) :lol:

·
Premium Member
45,006 Posts
I don't have a gay :confused:

(Has anyone ever read Eats, Shoots, and Leaves?) :lol:
:lol: very good Gary - I bought that book for my grandad for his birthday, read a few pages and it was quite eye opening :)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.