Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having been convinced after seeing one in action I got myself aSnooper S4.

I will be using an auto electricain to wire it in but has anyone done so already and any advice (location on dash, where to hide wires etc)?

And before anyone thinks I am one of those people who wants to drive at 100 in a 30 unless theres a camera... I enjoy nothing more than slowing down in town to annoy the old hat wearers in the metro behind who drive at 45 no matter where they are.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
alun_j said:
I enjoy nothing more than slowing down in town to annoy the old hat wearers in the metro behind who drive at 45 no matter where they are.
A particular gripe of mine. I enjoy overtaking them, holding them up through a village then caning off when the national speed limit applies.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
badgers_nadgers said:
A particular gripe of mine. I enjoy overtaking them, holding them up through a village then caning off when the national speed limit applies.
:D

S

·
0 Posts
badgers_nadgers said:
This is also very useful to white van drivers who sit up your arse on an open NSL. Come to a village, potter through and cain it on the NSL sign and watch them dissappear in the mirror. They don't tend to sit up my arse much after that :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts