Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone???

I can have someone at my house over this weekend if anyone wanted to travel up (or down) to collect the car.

Send me a pm and i iwll give you my mobile number.

Andy

·
Vendor
45,791 Posts
I've been trying to sell mine too, no luck so its getting broken up for spares. Perfect working order '99 P2 GTV V6 in non-faded Alfa red with less than 90k on the clock, even got about 6 months mot on it. The fact its due a cambelt change means it isn't worth anyone buying. Madness.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
us V6 owners are gona have to go through some pain before the market comes back to us 10 yrs or so guessing then there will be real value in owning one when there are a quater to a half of what are on the road now

·
Registered
491 Posts
I sold my lovely v6 back in August and got good money for it but the bottom has now dropped right out of them, i am going to look for a v6 again in the new year and i don't mind doing a belt change either if the price is right! These cars are such good value it's a real shame to break a decent car up pud.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
The days of a V6 GTV being a practical daily car are gone, hence the price drop. In 2 years time the numbers left will be a small fraction of those today. I don't expect to see values rising greatly even then. Toys or weekend cars call them what you like. Mine is already just that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts