Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my plugs and looking around they seem to be around £65.00 on ebay. Will I get cheaper and are the platinum NGKs the ones to go for or does it not matter?

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Most on AO appear to favour the NGK's if past postings are taken into account. Developed for the power plant the TS uses? Guess E Bay prices are about the most competitive around?:):

J

·
0 Posts
if you search my ptrevious posts i asked a question like yours and one guy gave me a link to ebay where they are 51.99! i have them in my gtv now and they are great...

J

·
0 Posts
hey limey,i guess so!! i didnt actually check! never even thought to! but she runs great so im guessing they where as if not then it would run a bit lumpy...ill try and did out a link....but if you ebay search it and then click buy it now and lowest price it should pop up....

·
Registered
187 Posts
definitely ngks

although i didnt know they will cost £65, i paid £12 for corsa plugs, lol

however, i do have my eye on a set of plugs for the gtv eventually that cost £160 :) and these will increase bhp, unlike most plugs

D

·
0 Posts
Alternative autos are £53 ish + vat and bit o delivery
known supplier and usually one or two day delivery

D

·
0 Posts
cheers david, wasnt sure as this is my first plug change and i havent used plats before.

D

·
0 Posts
hey joey, put an offer in for 51, fingers crossed,. did u manage to clean ur headlamps? did mine.

J

·
0 Posts
no didnt do them in the end! i might do when i get back to the uk and have more tools but im gonna leave it for a month or so! i know it seems and easy job but i tried and chipped the edges!!
good luck with the best offer!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts