Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there is a breakers not far from where i live who have quiet a few alfas there ,selling engines for £450 and leather interiors for £150 im off down there this weekend so if anyone needs any anything i would be quite happy to see whats there and report back or whip things off and stick em in the post if your too far away Chadwick's Car Breakers | the ideal alternative

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Hi there is a breakers not far from where i live who have quiet a few alfas there ,selling engines for £450 and leather interiors for £150 im off down there this weekend so if anyone needs any anything i would be quite happy to see whats there and report back or whip things off and stick em in the post if your too far away Chadwick's Car Breakers | the ideal alternative
Could you see if they have a black leather heated drivers seat for a 147?

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
I'm interested in a boot lid seal for a saloon that's in good condition.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill have a look for a good one and let you know how much he wants for it should only be a few quid to post it to you....

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dont think there is any 147's there at the mo and i think you might struggle trying to find just one seat i would imagine most would only be willing to sell a complete set

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I'd be interested in a pair of 156 headlights ... if you can get them for a good price ...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any idea what a good price would be for headlights??????????? i dont want to get them and then you decide they are too dear. I think ill find out first then pm you the price then you can say yes or no, i few people have pm,d me for stuff so it looks like ill have a busy day tomorrow

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone else need anything?? ill add it to the list thats getting longer by the hour, i think im going to spend all day removing headlights the way things are going, people must be wanting to gta them, i may as well get a pair for myself while im there.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts