Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase a pair of Sparco Carbon seats for my Giulia Quadrifoglio?
Alfa Romeo dealers are saying they are not on the parts list for them to order.

Has anyone managed to buy and retro fit these seats?

·
Registered
576 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I had seen those but wasn’t sure if they were just the generic Sparco SPX seats or OEM Alfa ones.
I have asked them the question but no response as yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t share your confidence.
4 of the 6 photos are just of the standard SPX seats and the title says Sparco SPX not Quadrifoglio seats.
I know they are the same model of seat but I’d like them in the Alfa trim rather than an after market look.
Also there’s no option to select what colour stitching is required etc...
Think I need to give them a call.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
You can buy them from a dealer, you need a chassis number of a car fitted with them. I know the parts guy quite well at my local dealer and he got the prices for me..

Prices were as follows:

Left seat: £4207.97 + VAT :bigmouth:
Right seat: £4007.59 + VAT :bigmouth:

I have NO idea why one is more expensive than the other..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that.
That’s erm... very a lot!
I won’t be getting new ones from a dealer then at that price.
Hopefully some used ones will become available at some point.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Thanks for that.
That’s erm... very a lot!
I won’t be getting new ones from a dealer then at that price.
Hopefully some used ones will become available at some point.
I managed to pick up a set from a breaker. Will let you know how i get on with them, if i don't like them you can have first refusal. (assuming you have red stitching if not then you probably wouldn't want them)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do these seats worth the price? I mean, I'm about to buy a MY20 Giulia Q and I'm a bit puzzled if I need the Sparcos. I tried both the basic and the Sparco seats but all-in-all, the Sparcos were not convincing. It looks good but I felt less lateral stability in it. Smaller side supports, and its "seating part" is just like a seat in a public transportation bus. I don't know... How much weight reduction do these bring?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, pretty much, but I would like some experience sharing. If somebody has gone for the Sparcos, what was the reason he/she preferred it? Simply for the looks?

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Having had both sets now, full electric comfort ones and the OEM Sparcos, i personally would go for the Sparcos, for me and this is very much subjective they are more comfortable, i also like the fact that you can sit lower in the car than the electric ones. However my wife doesn't find them to be as comfortable as the original ones and misses the heated option. It very much depends on your size and shape ref comfort. I wont be removing them until i come to sell the car (if i ever do).

Changing them across is very easy, unbolt, unplug and install the new ones, you then have to run a proxy alignment with MES to stop the odo flashing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the answer. It didn't bring me closer to a decision, though 😅
I'm quite short, like 5 feet 6". Maybe I cannot really "fill" the Sparco with my body. Although, I'm not skinny, I work out regularly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts