Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ok, ok. I was wrong.

Caroline has been telling me for ages how good spanish red wine can be, and all I did was make fun of her :eek:

Sorry g:inlove:rge:inlove:us, you were right :D

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Italian will always be better for me, but I am now prepared to accept an alternative :D

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
VD,Spanish wine is only good when you have run out of French,Chilean or Argentinian...
We use Spanish vino to marinade the steaks,I won't touch it unless I am desperate:p

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VD,Spanish wine is only good when you have run out of French,Chilean or Argentinian...
We use Spanish vino to marinade the steaks,I won't touch it unless I am desperate:p
I was there exactly until Wednesday evening. I have never drunk any spanish wine since I was 20, but Mama insisted. It wasn't the cheapest but surprisingly it was damn good!

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Me neither, but im up for trying something new tonight, so a recommendation is appreciated!!
It came from Tesco. it was reduced from 9.99 to 4.99. I silently objected to paying more than 2.99 for Spanish :lol:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I was there exactly until Wednesday evening. I have never drunk any spanish wine since I was 20, but Mama insisted. It wasn't the cheapest but surprisingly it was damn good!
Don't be fooled by those crafty Spaniards,it is know that they buy French etc. wine and bottle it as Spanish:lol:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't be fooled by those crafty Spaniards,it is know that they buy French etc. wine and bottle it as Spanish:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The buggers!

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 78 Posts