Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just refurbished one set selespeed wheels. For fitting to my GTV V6, i looking 12-15mm hubcentric spacer! Anyone here have for sale one set? i only find right ones on ebay for tophigh price.

·
Registered
30,079 Posts
16" or 17" ?

My Brembos are slightly slimmer than the GTV Brembos and they are VERY tight under the 16" Selespeeds with 15mm spacers.
(it is the balance weight area that gets close. and by close I mean well under 1mm clearance...!)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
16" or 17" ?

My Brembos are slightly slimmer than the GTV Brembos and they are VERY tight under the 16" Selespeeds with 15mm spacers.
(it is the balance weight area that gets close. and by close I mean well under 1mm clearance...!)
17" selespeeds and the spokes meet with outside of calipers:rant:

·
Registered
30,079 Posts
17" selespeeds and the spokes meet with outside of calipers:rant:
Yes, they will do that.
The only Alfa wheels that clear the Brembos are the wheels that came on the Brembo'd cars.

15mm hubcentric spacers will be spot-on though.

Slightly wider track than the OEM GTV wheels, but you may find your original wheel bolt are the correct length.
(156/147 use bolts with 23mm from base of taper to the tip of the bolt. Add 15mm gives you 38mm).

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slightly wider track than the OEM GTV wheels, but you may find your original wheel bolt are the correct length.
(156/147 use bolts with 23mm from base of taper to the tip of the bolt. Add 15mm gives you 38mm).
I hope this, just need find cheaper spacers, on ebay £60-70 pair :rant:,but i want spending max 50 for 4 each(want on rear axle too).

·
Registered
30,079 Posts
Unlikely you'll get 4x hubcentric spacers for £50 ....

Alfisti.net and Novitec both sell for €69/pair (£57), but that includes bolts.
If your existing bolts are the correct length then it may be worth asking them for a price without bolts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts