Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is great little show organised by the Central & East Midlands section of AROC. This year the event was held at Holdenby House, just outside Northampton, and the event was to be the main Alfasud register gathering of 2008, so naturally I went along in the Green Machine :D

Some great machinery was there - including a superb Lancia Fulvia and the car of show award winning Lancia Flaminia Zagato - what a machine!

I lost count of the Alfasuds, but there was around 20 including Green Machine and Mick Colvill's Sud Bimotore - an excellent turnout!

More pics to follow...

Lauren

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And a few more snaps...

...The round tower folly in the corner of the site looked very Tuscan I thought :D

I just couldn't resist having a photo shoot in front of the house. The main entrance was closed so there were no people or cars in the way. I'm surprised nobody else took advantage of such a great backdrop!

Lauren

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
Nice pics Lauren:)

I would have gone to this but the date clashed with a classic car show that I entered the Sprint in. Hopefully I'll get to next years MITCAR event.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Great pics Lauren :cool:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Nice pics Lauren. MITCAR is a really nice & friendly event:cool:

Great to meet you at AI Gaydon last week:D

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Nice pics Lauren, thanks for posting. Only just stumbled across this by accident, dunno how I missed it before.
The one of my Green Machine must have been taken in one of the very brief brighter moments of the day as it looks very shiny:lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The one of my Green Machine must have been taken in one of the very brief brighter moments of the day as it looks very shiny:lol:
The weather wasn't quite as nice as last year was it? Fortunately most of my piccies coincided with a brief bit of sunshine :D

Lauren

M

·
0 Posts
Definitley going to go to the MITCAR event next year, providing the Sprint is in one piece!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts