Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my unused space saver, along with all of the paraphernalia that is needed to install it in the Stelvio boot.

You get the wheel and clamp, the steel bridge that spans the battery and the polystyrene boot insert. I don't know what the standard car comes with tool wise, so if you need the jack too, then that's fine. If they all came with a jack then obviously we won't exchange jacks.

In return, I will require £200 and your polystyrene boot insert so that my boot floor doesn't collapse. Due to it's size, this means that we will have to meet up somewhere to exchange items, so I'm sorry if that will exclude some folks who may be a long way off. Of course it's up to you how far you are prepared to travel. Fortunately I'm fairly central in north Oxfordshire, so hopefully that won't be too much of an issue for a lot of people.

The wheel is as new, unused, as is the jack (if required), and the polystyrene in perfect order. Pictures attached.

First response to this thread has dibs so that everyone can see that it is fair. Then contact can be through PM's etc.

I'm listing it here as it's Stelvio specific and it might get lost in the general sales forum. The wheel will no doubt fit a Giulia but I need the boot former which is unlikely to match, so for now it's Stelvio first.

I assume most people on here will be fine with it, but if you are not sure how to go about removing the bits, don't worry, I can do it for you, takes five minutes.

Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Alloy wheel
Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Alloy wheel
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Locking hubs
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Locking hubs
Composite material Auto part Fixture Automotive design Motor vehicle
Composite material Auto part Fixture Automotive design Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fixture Composite material Engineering
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fixture Composite material Engineering
Automotive tire Tire Bumper Automotive design Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Tire Bumper Automotive design Automotive exterior
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Light Luggage and bags Car Trunk Automotive lighting
Light Luggage and bags Car Trunk Automotive lighting
Tire Automotive tire Hood Tread Automotive lighting
Tire Automotive tire Hood Tread Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I’d be very interested if you don’t get other takers and are down south in the next month or two. Being on the South Coast between Worthing and Littlehampton makes it just that bit too far for me though.

I would be willing to travel but not that far North

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d be very interested if you don’t get other takers and are down south in the next month or two. Being on the South Coast between Worthing and Littlehampton makes it just that bit too far for me though.

I would be willing to travel but not that far North

No problem Muz, Wait and see I suppose (y)

·
Registered
53 Posts
How quickly do you need to do this? I'm on holiday until Friday so could meet over next weekend 30/31st? I can meet you in Buckingham Area as it's about an hour from me (live in Arlesey Beds). Could you bring a socket for the clamp bolts?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How quickly do you need to do this? I'm on holiday until Friday so could meet over next weekend 30/31st? I can meet you in Buckingham Area as it's about an hour from me (live in Arlesey Beds). Could you bring a socket for the clamp bolts?
I’m in no rush, but typically can’t do next weekend. I’m sure we can sort something out, and tools etc are no problem.

If you want to go ahead just reply here so that everyone else can see that it’s claimed, otherwise someone else might swoop in and take it and it starts to get ugly. I’ll then pm you to make arrangements. (y)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes, I want it please. I’m coming back off holiday early so may be able to do this between Tue and Fri this week if that works. PM please with a suitable day this week or a future weekend you can do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts