Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 799 Posts

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing we are missing in our area is a chat thread...

so here it is :thumbs:

I see alot of you guys on here but you dont tend to venture much outside of the tech areas, so here is the place to chat with other Southerners.

:D

·
Administrator
87,188 Posts

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No ao class it as midlands :rant:
where else is it then, it pretty much in the middle of the country. Its not the west country, its not east anglia, its not scotland, its not wales, its not yorkshire, its not cumbria, its not northumberland, its not west midlands, its not kent :cheese:

It is either South Midland - which doesnt exist or its east midlands which is a very big area, or you dont get an area :EVIL:

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
thanks. I am not a big talker, but look at forum regularly :)

D

·
0 Posts
where else is it then, it pretty much in the middle of the country. Its not the west country, its not east anglia, its not scotland, its not wales, its not yorkshire, its not cumbria, its not northumberland, its not west midlands, its not kent :cheese:

It is either South Midland - which doesnt exist or its east midlands which is a very big area, or you dont get an area :EVIL:

Northampton is serviced by anglia tv so its south :rant:

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Northampton is serviced by anglia tv so its south :rant:
Never heard of Anglia TV, we have Meridian in the south. Must be some kind of east midlands TV :lol:

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks. I am not a big talker, but look at forum regularly :)
feel free to join in whenever you like :thumbs:

Have a look at some of the meets as well, Im the rep for our area so you will see me around a lot :D

1 - 20 of 799 Posts