Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's say 23rd October. Hopefully that's enough time for Andy to be back on the road and run in. Don't want to leave it too late or there's more chance of ***** weather :rolleyes:

Here's a route I've had a play around with. My knowledge of Kent roads isn't all that good, but I want to start a bit further over in that direction this time - if anyone's got a more interesting detour along a similar route, please advise. Currently we begin in or around Battle, and drive Northwest to Heathfield; on the first run I organised we ran this stretch of road the other way and it was pretty tasty. Then onwards North towards Tunbridge Wells, skirting Southwest around it and coming back down through the twisting country lanes of Groombridge and then across the Ashdown Forest. Here, we hop across to Nutley, and take A-Roads until Piltdown, taking the long way round the Uckfield Bypass to then run it coming back around, back up near Piltdown for a well-deserved pint at The Griffin in Fletching.

The Route

Anyone welcome, just bring an Alfa :thumbs:

If we're happy with that, I'll put the event up. :cool:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I might be stateside but we need more events so put it up

Mj

·
Registered
578 Posts
Could possibly be up for this or joining it in with a kent run of some kind :thumbs:
That is if better interest and attendance than last time :tut::rant:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I'll be on my hols (winter sun!! :D) Hope it goes well though.

I quite fancy a meet up at some point over the winter, maybe a pub with a decent car park, have a chat and poke around the cars then a shandy or two inside. (or a nice pot of tea!! , I'm so old :cry:)

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
If Lucea has had the attention she needs by the time of the run, then I'm in.

Otherwise I might just potter along to the Griffin to say hello.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to check my rota pattern, but if I'm not working, I may be able to pop along for some chicanery
Look forward to seeing you :thumbs:

I'll be on my hols (winter sun!! :D) Hope it goes well though.

I quite fancy a meet up at some point over the winter, maybe a pub with a decent car park, have a chat and poke around the cars then a shandy or two inside. (or a nice pot of tea!! , I'm so old :cry:)
Cheers, I'll catch you on a run one of these days. Although if you're that old, might not be very long left? I suppose this SAGA holiday of yours will help you avoid one of those deadly cold snaps? :D

If Lucea has had the attention she needs by the time of the run, then I'm in.

Otherwise I might just potter along to the Griffin to say hello.
Get her fixed man!

P

·
0 Posts
Yup 23rd is good (so far...no work trips lined up at the moment)

Starkers... you fixed that wing mirror yet? :)

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Well I'm off that weekend, so things are looking better,
However, I have to persuade SWMBO to got to her mums on the Monday, instead of Saturday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just checked my rota pattern and im working i am still to attend a meet me and my gtv are itching to take part in a meet !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts