Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

After such a great southern run organised by Radical Machine, how about another one?

Radical.... fancy organising another one, you did such a great job last time. Before the bad weather hits us... what do you say?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Was just thinking to myself yesterday that I fancied a blast :) was waiting for one of you lazy g!ts to sort one :lol:

Since the last meet Gemma's had her wheels sorted plus new tyres and a suspension and brakes once over with Autolusso, so she's in fine run condition :thumbs:

I'll set something up in the South East section shortly. I think we'll want to do a medium-ish length run. Probably not as long as last time: I'll tender a route and you can say yay or nay.

Dates in mind?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha I knew you couldn't resist! :)

Gemma's had a spot of time in the spa eh? My brakes need looking at as still squeeling like crazy. Just too busy at the moment.

How about a Sunday again. 16th 23rd or 30th October are good for me.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
I'm hoping to be back on the road by the 14th OCT latest!

Run the new engine in, few hundred miles then an oil/filter change......

I'm there :thumbs:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Andy, it wouldn't be a run without you mate :lol: how's the rebuild going? I see you're doing the head yourself (wouldn't know where to start!), and the bottom end is being cared for at the garage: hope all goes to plan - you powdercoating anything else while she's in bits?

I'll go and look at this route then :lol:

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Andy, it wouldn't be a run without you mate :lol: how's the rebuild going?
Cheers mate

Slowly! But I'd rather have it done right 1st time :)
The block has been delivered to the machinist today for crank work and new shells, also pistons and rods balanced.
The flywheel is having a bit taken off the back to lighten and balance it.

Still waiting on parts mate but am hopeful to be good for the run/meet

Have had a couple of other bits powder coated can't wait to get it all back together and back in the driving seat :D

Paul, I'll remember those parts we spoke about last time :thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paul, I'll remember those parts we spoke about last time :thumbs:[/QUOTE]

Hi Andy,

Nope problem mate ;)

Looking forward to the next run.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts