Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Gutted!!!!! :(:(

I'm traveling back from France Fri night, souds good so far.

Unfortunatley we have to pick the daughter up from a school trip Sat dinner time ish, so probably wont make it, unless that is, I can swing it with the wife...... thinking about it, no chance:cry::cry::cry:

The only good news it that we will have spent a week without the dauter driving around France in the brera............Good times:):):):)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Shame, I cant meet up

Hi Alfa mates from south yorkshire.
As much as I would like to meet up with you for an intro, I'm afraid work comes first, but maybe next time I can make it. A little bit later would have been fine, but anyway see you soon. Paul

·
Registered
165 Posts
Will be there Saturday, but might be a little bit late...got an OT night shift on Friday so need a kip on Saturday morning but will hopefully be there around 11!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks everyone for an enjoyable intro to the club and to meet Tony who can help me with things that don't go right under my bonnet. Look forward to meeting you all again soon. P.L.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks Tony and Marie for providing such a warm and welcomed atmosphere, it was a pleasure meeting everybody and sharing the pains and joys of owning an Alfa. Wouldn't take my car to anybody else apart from Tony and the team.:thumbs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts