Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,422
Morning.....hammy..hows you hun x

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Hi all,

Still ticking off those jobs, bit by bit. Tackled the brake calipers at the weekend, look much better!

All the jobs on my list are done now, except a bit of time with the touch up paint. When I have done that I will polish the car and take a pic or two. It's a hobby I don't really have time for!

Clovis, I will indeed keep my eyes peeled, I do get out that way since I sometimes work near Emerson's Green.

I haven't seen a single GT on the road since I bought mine!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Classics at the Castle at Sherborne on Sunday, AROC Wessex have a stand, there will be a Ferrari dealership too plus the Bristol Italian Automotive Club, why not bring the GT along and have a look.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,427
Sounds like you have been working hard hun....cant wait to see the pics

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Hi Anthony, Sherborne sounds delightful, but I am already busy that day. Thanks for the thought!

Tess, your Mito must be such fun to drive with 170bhp!

Some of the work on the GT so far; my brake refurb:

Attachments

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,429
Wheels look awesome hun

mito too much fun...speed awareness tomorrow and a fine and points...all in the space of 6 wks grrr

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Aw Tess, that's not so good.

I gather the Welsh police are rather keen on very rigid enforcement of speed limits...

Just for completeness, the back ones too!

Attachments

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,432
Morning...theres been a huge crackdown....prob cos the G8 summit here in sept....

got another one ..will have to take the points tho bummer

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,434
Lol...yea thats a point Jon......I had the best car on my speed awareness course too

5421 - 5440 of 5668 Posts