Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 653 Posts

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... you think you have seen another AlfaOwner on your travels? Post it in here, and find out if indeed you have - you never know, there may well be an AO'er just around the corner from yourself!

From St. Ives to Swindon, and Gloucester to Portland.... keep your eyes peeled!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Well I've got a confirmed sighting of a smart red 147 - which i now know to be Alimacs.. Got a brilliantly confused look!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Popped in to get fish 'n' chips at Rick Steins chip shop in Padstow last Friday and pulled up next to two 156's, one was a red veloce sportwagon...

·
Registered
104 Posts
there's a blue GTV V6 owned by one of the guys who works in Mill Auto in St.Austell. It's recently had new quad pipes put on it, still havent had a chance to hear it fire up yet though:( I know he used to have a 156 V6 aswell. Not sure if you're a member on here? I f you are i work round the corner at St.Austell Print so i get to see it all the time. tis a sweet ride.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
there's a blue GTV V6 owned by one of the guys who works in Mill Auto in St.Austell. It's recently had new quad pipes put on it, still havent had a chance to hear it fire up yet though:( I know he used to have a 156 V6 aswell. Not sure if you're a member on here? I f you are i work round the corner at St.Austell Print so i get to see it all the time. tis a sweet ride.
Bet that was done at powells too! When I went in to book mine in there was an identical spec. 3.0 v6 in Vela blue with the same aerokit etc on the ramps.. Hence I booked mine in!

That was quad pipes if i remember, :D

R

·
0 Posts
Saw a nice red 147 from my office window today..................cancel that it was mine :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Parked behind a gorgeous burgundy (it was dark so it might not have been) Brera in the Rashleigh car park in Charlestown and when i left it had been replaced by a black 156.:)

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Proteo red (I think) GTV pulling out of Sainsburys Brislington about 5:15 this afternoon, T plate... looked in good nick :thumbs:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Keep seeing a silver GT here around Truro, think the driver doesn't pay attention every time I go past. Had quite a few sightings last week, was followed by a 156 selespeed and later in the petrol station filled up behind a new Brera, got a strange look from her as gave her a nod.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Parked behind a gorgeous burgundy (it was dark so it might not have been) Brera in the Rashleigh car park in Charlestown and when i left it had been replaced by a black 156.:)
Is that the pub at the bottom of the steep hill?? Good food and Ale. My old 156s and my GT have all negotiated that hill

1 - 20 of 653 Posts