Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one fancy driving down in convoy to Allams in Epsom for the world record attempt from the kent area and surroundings?
Maybe we could have a quick pre meet then drive down.

·
Registered
Gt 3.2 V6
433 Posts
yeah i"ll be up for that.

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Would recommend meeting at clacket lane services on the M25 say at 9.30 which means you'll get to Epsom by 10.15, you've only got three junctions before you come off for epsom then.

I'll already be at Allams by then but it's a good meet point for those coming round from essex and kent

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would recommend meeting at clacket lane services on the M25 say at 9.30 which means you'll get to Epsom by 10.15, you've only got three junctions before you come off for epsom then.

I'll already be at Allams by then but it's a good meet point for those coming round from essex and kent
That sounds like a good idea

·
Registered
Gt 3.2 V6
433 Posts
so we"ll meet there 8.30am onwards?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well google maps is saying it going to take 30 min's from clacket lane services, if traffic so about 45 min's. what time do we have to be at Epsom?

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Well the showrooms open from 9am onwards.. ideally we'd like to get the convoys from the different regions coming in at different times if possible

I'd say meet at 9 and aim to get there by 9.45 that way you'll be able to get parked up easily, the south central convoys coming in at 10.15

·
Registered
589 Posts
Does any one fancy driving down in convoy to Allams in Epsom for the world record attempt from the kent area and surroundings?
Maybe we could have a quick pre meet then drive down.
Would you be going anti or clockwise around the M25? I know the logical answer but hey we are Alfa drivers!!! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Clockwise for me, god I'll have to be up early to get there from Gravesend, hey I have a hole in my GTV6's floor at the moment too!!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yer clockwise for me I think...

if we all aim to arrive at the services at 8:45 just to help people if they are late, and leave the services at 9:00 to arrive at Allams?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im up for meeting at Thurrock Services, if anyone wants to Pick a time and let me know, i will deffo be there....Thanks Si

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
anyone meeting at south mimms?

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
We need nick aka v6dog to make a thread for south mimms meeting point times etc?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts