Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I think there should be one in Coulsdon - you can make use of that big extension you just had built :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I agree- we should organise a meet somewhere soon- i am a new owner and keen to get together and drink Peroni with like minded individuals! I am in Wimbledon- theres a nice common here but lots of speed bumps!!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I agree- we should organise a meet somewhere soon- i am a new owner and keen to get together and drink Peroni with like minded individuals! I am in Wimbledon- theres a nice common here but lots of speed bumps!!
I remember my time on the common:D

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Perfect place, have met with Tifosi, Phil and Debs there last summer - there was a supercar meet on too :D - although Sunday jsut gone it was Peugeot 306 meet, I was only at the pub for lunch though :lol:

E

·
0 Posts
Was very a very good place to meet, though somehow I managed to find another grasshopper pub on the way when I went to a Lancia meet there :eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Currently based near Gatwick and up for meeting up with like minded people. A pub would be good so can have a good look at each others cars and maybe a bit of grub and a cheeky pint!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
A pub is it then- i dont know the grasshopper- where abouts is it. I know you said A25, but what town is it close to? A Sunday would be great for me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Okay- i think i found it. Is it the one near Westerham, Kent? Just over from Oxted? That seems doable to me, even though its a hike from Wimbledon. Will give me an excuse to get the car out of third gear!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have used a place called the Flight Tavern in Gatwick lots of times for car meets. It has a huge car park, great big garden and does excellent food an dis happy to accomodate car meets.

Might be worth a look :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can second that, Was in the flight tavern yesterday for dinner and the grub was spot on. Car Park is huge and theres some great country roads around there too if your also planning a blast out.

Not just saying that cos i live 5 miles away;-)!!!! Am also willing to travel!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I'll come along to that if I can.

Will we get caught in holiday maker traffic if the Flight is chosen?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Holiday traffic is never usually that bad to be honest and it is still the winter season so not as many flights as the summer months, Worst bits going that way are generally the M25 heading to the M23 but i've found that to be mainly during the weekdays.

I'm up for either place. :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts