Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I couldn't make the last one, it's been a while, so..... Who is up for a south-east meet?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking early feb as in the states with work in early jan.
Location- any where in southeast. Perhaps a run through the tunnel near Worthing?

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
The Southwick Tunnel, we could then do the Culfail tunnel in Lewes. Both good for listening to a stainless exhaust :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Early Febs good, long old drive to Worthing tho :rolleyes::lol:

You gonna set up some thing in the events lounge if there's enough interest?

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
Pick a date or two and post them up, it's fairly simple, people will either make them, or they won't. A Sunday would be better for me and if there's a pub lunch at the end, then so much the better :thumbs:

Just thinking about it, there's a thread in the South Central lounge that proposes going on a long run from Petersfield, along the A272 and various other roads to Brighton and I think February is being mentioned. The more Alfas the merrier I say!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good work starkers can you post the link in here please. Would be good to tag along with our gang.

·
Registered
322 Posts
If we are going to end up in the brighton area there's a pub on the A275 where the people are complete petrol heads . I could ask about something there for us for lunch. And they have loads of parking

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
You really need to add the new Hindhead tunnel on the A3. I've taken all my toys through there and it is hilarious with the windows down

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
If we are going to end up in the brighton area there's a pub on the A275 where the people are complete petrol heads . I could ask about something there for us for lunch. And they have loads of parking
Whereabouts is that Adeb38?

Good work starkers can you post the link in here please. Would be good to tag along with our gang.
Hi Paul,

Sorry about the delay but the link to the run that Marko was planning is here: http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-central/310678-southern-winter-warmer-postponed.html

Unfortunately Marko broke his ankle, so he postponed the run and has said that he's unlikely to be able to reschedule the run until the end of March. I'm not sure where that leaves us but I would still be up for an Italian tune up...

Your name came up in conversation today!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I would love to come and meet everyone but by the weekend I'm probably not going to have the GTV anymore but would I be allowed to come in my MG :thumbs: if not I'm sure Marky Boy will let me ride in his GTV :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unfortunately Marko broke his ankle, so he postponed the run and has said that he's unlikely to be able to reschedule the run until the end of March. I'm not sure where that leaves us but I would still be up for an Italian tune up...

Your name came up in conversation today!
Hey starkers!

You saying the Kent run has been postponed?!

Must get this south east run sorted.

My name came up? Whys that mate?

·
Registered
236 Posts
You can't turn up in an MG James what are you thinking

This is the price you pay for selling your Alfa
You cant keep me away :) I'll come in Marky Boys GTV then :lol:. Seriously Alfa or no Alfa I like this forum and the people on here.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
There is a Kent run on the 29th, details in the south east lounge.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's all go to that instead, rather than organise another one. What do you think?

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
Hey starkers!

You saying the Kent run has been postponed?!

Must get this south east run sorted.

My name came up? Whys that mate?
As you have seen, I was on about the run that was in the South Central area, the Kent one is still going ahead, I might go on it.

I was in AE Car spares in Horsham yesterday and the fella in there (Eddie?) was saying he had spotted a grey Gtv in Horsham and I said it might have been yours and he said he knew it wasn't yours as you had been in to see him!

Handy place too!

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
You can't turn up in an MG James what are you thinking :confused: :lol:

This is the price you pay for selling your Alfa :p
You cant keep me away :) I'll come in Marky Boys GTV then :lol:. Seriously Alfa or no Alfa I like this forum and the people on here.
What Andy said, plus your MG would only spoil the looks of our cars :p :lol:

It would be great if you could turn up in a Gtv though :thumbs:
Either way you will be welcome :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts