Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you looking for a nice drive this weekend ? or a family day out in the Alfa ? well you might be interested in this...

There is a "Bring your car to Church on Sunday" event being run by our Church/Benefice on Sunday 19th June in Farningham, Kent.

The event starts at 10.30am. Cars will be parked on market meadow in Farningham, follwed by an all age service at 11am in St Peter and Paul's Church.

Attendees are encouraged to bring and enjoy a picnic and view the cars. Viewing and the picnic will start at Noon.

At 1.15pm there will be a judging of the cars in the following categories Best Pre 1980 Car & Best Daily Drive.

There will then be a Treasure Hunt culminating with Tea and Coffee on the meadow and prize giving.

I'd love to encourage all to attend the service but I appreciate its not everyone's cup of tea and it's not compulsory.

This is a particularly pretty setting. I think it will be a nice family event and a great way to celebrate Father's Day.

Am posting in the Events section so until that's up this is just to give you all a little advanced notice..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts