Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come across a few south african threads on the forums and gather there are a number of SA members like myself. Hopefully one of them can answer these questions for me.

I am curious about the alfa clubs in SA or gauteng, what is there? what do they do? I mean are these like ten member clubs getting together for the odd braai. Or is it quite a serious organisation. When do they meet? What does membership entail? and basically what does it cost and what do i get?

thanks

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Can't say much about the Jo'burg clubs.

The EPARC meets a few times a month - a monthly meeting at the club house and then events like tracksdays, breakfast/lunch/dinner runs, show and shines during the month...mostly ending the day with a braai or something in that line....:)
With about 80 members it is great to have the contacts for services, parts and the likes
You get the old farts in the clubs, but I tend to stick with the young guns:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
For info on the Johannesburg club, go to ARCSA.CO.ZA

We do plenty things.... Yesterday was our annual Concourse for instance.... once a month there is a club meeting (last Wednesday of the month), you get free dinner, interesting conversation (well sometimes :) ), normally a lot of fun.

We also do at least one run per month, normally with some or other theme (Spider run, GTV run, Moderns run, etc.....)
You also get a free magazine once a quarter, with mostly original articles (we try not to copy too much from magazines/internet).

Well worth joining at just R250 per year......

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I reckon joining a club near you is a great idea. I am in KZN, so there is about four people in the club ( thats a joke ) but seriously, Same sort of things, some trackdays, the odd breakfast runs, imagine a group of people that all like Alfa's getting together. Its good fun, I am 24, and the average age of our club is quiet abit more than that I reckon, but I still thoroughly enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
If you come to one of the ARCSA Noggins, and do decide to join, just put me down as a reference..... I score some club points for referrals !!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts