Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've managed to crack my front bumper in two places by reversing off a kerb, seriously annoying. What's the best way of sourcing a replacement?

Has anyone got any tips for scrap dealers that might be able to sort me out? I'm based in the South West, but can travel. The car is a silver, '04 model (pre facelift) if that's any help.

Once I've managed to get hold of a replacement, how easy/difficult is it to fit? I'd say my technical abilities are average!

Thanks in advance,

Tom

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've managed to crack my front bumper in two places by reversing off a kerb, seriously annoying. What's the best way of sourcing a replacement?

Has anyone got any tips for scrap dealers that might be able to sort me out? I'm based in the South West, but can travel. The car is a silver, '04 model (pre facelift) if that's any help.

Once I've managed to get hold of a replacement, how easy/difficult is it to fit? I'd say my technical abilities are average!

Thanks in advance,

Tom
In my opinion it's not hard at all

A couple of bolts on top engine compartment
4 bolts 2 either side of bumper
2 foglight connections to disconnect
3 or 4 bolts under the bumper

·
Registered
405 Posts
4 torx bolts on the top
5 hex bolts underneath the front of the bumper
2 on either side attaching the bumper to the wings. (need to move the wheel arch liners)
i took mine of yesterday:)

edit. the first pic doesnt show for some reason but i had 2 8mm hex bolts in the red circles of the second pic.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts