Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,389 Posts
I'd cool off over a coffee and a stroll - the forum is better with you, in my opinion

we've all had these moments and I'm sure if we were all in a pub we'd realise the language sometimes gets us into bother.........but it's usually misunderstood

so, hang tight and please don't quit. :thumbs:

L

·
0 Posts
These two are right, stick with it mate. There will always be someone or some comment that we don't like but you shouldn't let it get to you. Cool off come back and enjoy the site besides we need to talk about a May meet!

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
I got your report Abyss, but wanted the opinion of my colleagues before actioning it. I was the only Mod on pretty much all day yesterday (and I was on and off as I was working all day) and could see that you'd got the wrong end of the stick! We can't always jump when fingers are clicked; sometimes we need a second opinion just to see if what we've read is right. I'm sorry it took so long for someone else to read my opinion and then act on it. We weren't ignoring you, but we are all volunteers, doing this as and when we can. Sometimes complicated issues take longer than we would like to sort out, but that's just how it is. Maybe I should have sent you a PM, but in all honesty I didn't think it would be as long before someone else came online.

·
Administrator
45,770 Posts
Haven't had the chance to read it in detail yet, but reading your post and HMs follow - I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.

"If you're looking for racists I'd look elsewhere"

That's not calling you racist, surely? It's saying that you're suggesting he is racist.

I'd also make the point that expecting the mods to jump as soon as you click your fingers is misunderstanding the system within which we work. We're not ever going to be able to do that.

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
Before you're to hasty... just back away from the delete button fella.

I'm sure we've all had moments where the self destruct button seems the right road.... but you know really ... it isn't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts