Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Sooo excited newbie - 147 nearly here

814 views 2 replies 0 participants last post by  147 King 
G
#1 ·
I guess it's proof that an Alfa isn't 'just' another car, but I had to post because I'm getting too excited - my new 147 should arrive in the next 10 days or so. I've had Fiats before & currently drive an MGF, but have wanted an Alfa forever ... & now I'm finally getting it - hurrah

Even all the posts about selespeed problems haven't put me off.

It's been a fraught but eventually succesful couple of weeks, having originally looked in vain for an ex-demonstrator I negotiated hard on a new car, then as I was about to sign the papers another garage found a demonstrator... having said I wanted it the original dealer dropped another £500 on the new price - just had to be done!

Looking forward to that great Alfa noise & finding lots of twisty roads to play on
JWugg

See less See more
G
#2 ·
i was exactly the same JWugg (weird name that eh?!?!),,,,

All i can say is that it is well worth the wait....i love driving my 147 every single time i get into it and i have never had that with any of my cars before.

Nice one, you made the right choice.

ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjoy!!!!

Moby

G
#3 ·
<font face="Courier New">Text
Yes guys, talk about 147's. I was laughing all the way home from my Alfa dealership 4 months ago! I LOVE my car. My girlfriend is lucky that I even allow her to live in the same house as my Italian beauty!
Driving pleasure and the ability to make all the german car owners look clumsy and feel a but sluggish is something that I have only ever dreamed about. Please reply with your feelings about your 147.
Any south african owners out there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.