Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some fun :) songs that you think would make for great musical backdrop to a car advert.

You don’t necessarily have to like the artist, just place the song to a brand/car (or sort of :) Whatever)

For VW:

For a feisty hot hatch:

For Alfa Romeo:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Not for an advert but perhaps this would apply to a car that someone would rather have. Such as Giulia GTA.

·
Administrator
45,779 Posts
I dunno if it's your intention, but I'm just going to go with songs where the title is somewhat fitting.

Advert for the original A-class:

And for any rear engine Porsche:

For Volvo's infamous satnad system:

·
Administrator
45,779 Posts
"satnad" was a typo, but I'm totally leaving it in.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
You got to the post that I'd deleted, how did that happen?
Revised version is above.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Although I was just being a little bit silly, feel free to suggest serious or silly ideas here - no rules, just have some fun :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think Blur - Song 2 would be a great song for a car ad - it certainly makes a great driving song, although I imagine it may fall foul of the rule that means you can’t use speed/any form of driving fun to advertise.
Can anyone else remember an old ad I recall from the Cinema, c.early 00s when I’d be in primary school. It was for a Saab 9-3 convertible and it had two ladies somewhere sandy and desolate like Route 66/Aus outback and they kept overtaking a bus, pulled over waiting for it to pass them would floor it and pass the bus again? I think the song (another great one) was The Cardigans - My Favourite Game. I can’t find the ad on YouTube so maybe it’s all my imagination. If I’m wrong with the song it’d be a great ad song too

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts