Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though I love the GT to bits and it has saved me loads in running costs since I got it...there are still times when I miss my old 156 Selespeed:(

That is all the excuse I need to post some old pics I have of her.

I hope she was sold on to someone who looks after her. If anyone has seen this car around then please let me know she looks in good condition still...when I sold her she was fitted with O.Z SuperT GT wheels though as the Momo's had been replaced due to faults in them.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marius said:
Was your car brand new when you took those pics?:eek:
It certaintly looks that way:cool:
About 3 1/2 years old when those were taken I think. She was very well looked after (as is the GT...well, by me...not by the bodyshop that Alfa Leeds use:mad: )

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I am sure i saw a car just like yours Nr Chepstow in South Wales the other day, she looked just like the one in the pic's, if it was her she still looked mint:cool:

Stu:)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Ice :cool: pics :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
Lovely pics Jason :cool:

I miss my 156 too... It was stolen from my mechanics on the 11th :cry:

Pics from the day I got it, 18th August 2003:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
yes true but i think he's referring to the difference between the JTD and the 2.0TS which is quite big!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
paulmacs said:
yes true but i think he's referring to the difference between the JTD and the 2.0TS which is quite big!
Exactly, the GT was more expensive than the 156 was when I got that but I got a better finance deal which means I am paying the same per Month for the car loan but less on insurance (by quite a bit) and much less on fuel:)

NiTRoGuY, sorry to hear about your 156 :(

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Nice car mate. :cool: Proteo Red is my second favourite colour for the 156. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts