Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AO Trader, Authorised Dealership
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have a site at the pentillie festival of speed this year Pentillie Festival of Speed | Experience the thrill of speed and have some space for display cars. I would like something really nice or special to show off Alfas from the past leading up to today I have up to 4 spaces and will consider anything but as said spaces are limited. You and your car will have free entry to the show for both days I would need your car to be there for both days. Please let me know if you would be interested ASAP.

Many Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'm in Dave

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Dave
Glad you can i look forward to looking at that engine for 2 days:lol:.

Anyone else that thinks they can help will be good to here from you. i will consider anything just want a good show of alfas there.

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so thats 2 GTA 147 in anyone else up for it?

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
dave, you got a spare bed save me coming home and you can have babe 2 too:D

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have just been told my limit is now 4 cars i have a MiTo and a Giuli that i am taking and the 2 GTAs. sorry guys:( If i can talk myself into getting more spaces i will let you all know but thanks for your help on this. I do think this would be a good show for a summer alfa meet for us devon folk though nice day out. so maybe could arrange for the welshies etc to come for a day out.:thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Bit too far ahead for me to commit at the moment but would be interested if you get any more spaces. I'm sure some of the AROC bunch might be interested too, especially if you wanted something a little older.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts