Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Just found my link to the previous sale. It was fitted wiith 5 Spoke revolution wheels and had red covered seats and door cards. Sold for £2600 in Oct 07

·
Vendor
45,462 Posts
Want want want want want want want

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
£1950 offered but didn't make reserve!!!
Probably sold now though:lol:
Didn't show many "close up" shots so don't really know how well the crash damage was repaired?

·
AO Member, Sud/Sprint/33 Lounge Winner 09
349 Posts
Im sure it would sell for £2.5k if it hadnt been smashed to bits previously...

No matter how well a car is repaired, if its got a Cat C or D on its file, its value is significantly reduced.

·
Registered
278 Posts
It wouldn't put me off! First off Cat C doesn't mean it was smashed to pieces, far from it in fact, on something like a sprint the damage may have been very very minor body damage but casued it to be written off due to the none existance of easily obtainable body panels. Any classic car should be valued on its currrent body/mechanical condition, its a 22 year old car. If its been repaired correctly and is in good shape its worth 2.5k, Cat C or D is irrelivant. The reason it hasn't sold probably has more to do with the time of year.

I'm not the person selling the car by the way!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Its on car and classic for £2950, but there is also a ti sud and zender sprint on there to for spares / repairs!! (dont ask me to supply a link - I'm just happy I can turn on this PC:lol:)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Apparently it was a Cat D and repaired professionally - the front panel was replaced with new and rear panel pulled out. But yes it may well be the wrong time of the year.

K

·
0 Posts
Its on car and classic for £2950, but there is also a ti sud and zender sprint on there to for spares / repairs!! (dont ask me to supply a link - I'm just happy I can turn on this PC:lol:)
:D

this sud ti seems a bit pricey to start with maybe, but it's in malta. ok, it's a bit of a trek to fetch it but i bet there's hardly any rust on it :cool:

AlfaSud TI For Sale (1980) on Car And Classic UK

nice looking sprint speciale in wales :cool:

ALFASUD SPRINT VELOCE 1.5 SPECIALE For Sale (1983) on Car And Classic UK

K

·
0 Posts
you can my 1973 s2 spider for that;) think i mite have to put it on there me thinks:)

i wonder where in kent that 131 is,would'nt mind having a look:cool:
wouldn't mind a spider like that john, would have to be rhd though.....

K

·
0 Posts
bugger its a US import, on the plus side theres not much welding to do as ive done most of it;)
no good to me if i can't get the welder going :lol:

can't get on with lhd though :( otherwise an integrale would be on my drive :rant:

·
Banned
1,767 Posts
no good to me if i can't get the welder going :lol:

can't get on with lhd though :( otherwise an integrale would be on my drive :rant:

:lol: integrale is one of my dream cars,had a hf turbo loved that:cool: as for lhd i know what you mean, with hire car's abroad,i kept punching the door going for third gear:lol:

K

·
0 Posts
:lol: integrale is one of my dream cars,had a hf turbo loved that:cool: as for lhd i know what you mean, with hire car's abroad,i kept punching the door going for third gear:lol:
scared the hell out of myself in spain a few years ago. came up a hill and needed to turn left. over here you just turn left, no need to think about anything. so chatting away i casually turned left only for everyone to go mad in the car and make me stop :confused:

i was about to turn in front of a biker coming towards me :eek:

really, really scared me that did. and him. he came after us but all i could do was say sorry and show him my heart was thumping louder than his :wow:

sware he actually clipped our front bumper as he swerved

puts me off driving abroad

will get a 'grale one day though :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts