Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is my first post having recently, just last week, become the very proud owner of my first Alfa! Its a Giulietta 2L diesel. Got it from Veloces of London with the Ascari remap and exhaust etc..Nice kick!

Anyway, I have a set of Eibach pro springs coming for it tomorrow, and really need to know who you guys would recommend to fit them.

Obviously I did a forum search first, it came up a few times with recommendations for Moto-Tech and Alfatune who are both local to me. Unfortunately for two days I've not been able to get hold of either Mark or Gus (respectively).

Can anyone recommend my next course of action?

Many Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Sean

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
You see now if only you had bought an older Alfa then I could have done it.. :thumbup:
Anything I can't do I go and see Gus, tried mark once, got in touch and gave him the details and then he totally ignored me.

Welcome by the way

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wayne, and for the welcome. Much appreciated mate.

That's a shame...yep shoulda got an older one! Out of interest, any idea of how long the fitting of the springs should take. Just so I know what to expect when I'm quoted the hourly rate stuff.

Cheers

Sean

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
Thanks Wayne, and for the welcome. Much appreciated mate.

That's a shame...yep shoulda got an older one! Out of interest, any idea of how long the fitting of the springs should take. Just so I know what to expect when I'm quoted the hourly rate stuff.

Cheers

Sean
I can do on my drive gtv, 155, 146 all four springs in a couple of hours, have know idea about the suspension for newer stuff, keep trying Gus he will be around somewhere

Found this
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-giulietta/768306-giulietta-front-spring-replacement.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts