Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Jason was THINKING about it. Apparently the gas cylinders are quite weak though.... :rolleyes:
Looks ok I guess. Better on a 3.2.... ;)

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,300 Posts
what does the advert mean:

'sadly on V car'?

g

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
When I was at Mangoletsi a couple of months ago they were doing a door conversion to a GT Blackline.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I saw this one the other day, well dodgy, you'd have to be a total [email protected]@r to drive that, whats up with it coz it's well cheap:cool:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Looks OK I guess but I wouldn't bother doing it myself - quite handy for tight parking spaces :lol:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Sadly on V car? What does that mean?

It's bloody cheap too!

I smell a rat.....

·
Administrator
46,280 Posts
Is that as far as the doors go up? Because it doesn't seem to be leaving much space to get in and out.

D

·
0 Posts
... oooh, someone actually did it!!! Lambo doors!!! Bet they're as water tight as a paper bag!

(BTW, how do you rename a link so it's not actually the http URL name but something a bit more meaningful? ta)
You have to type in (without the spaces -->) [ url= paste the website address in here ] The text you want as a hyperlink in here and finish it off with [/url]

Hopefully you get what I mean

·
Registered
519 Posts
Is that as far as the doors go up? Because it doesn't seem to be leaving much space to get in and out.
Those aren't lambo doors, they are Limbo doors! :cheese:

As for the OP question, between the URL and /URL (these have square brackets around them) tags you can put your own text for the link.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for help with the URL question chaps.

A very small part of me thinks, mmm could look good and may look good when getting out in the pub car park but how many people will be looking on and probably thinking chav and what a ******, but then I snap back into reality and think nope that's wrong :tut:

·
Registered
560 Posts
probably no harder to get in and out of than any other 3 door in a tight parking space.
doors dont look too bad better than half the other cars you see them on. however wheels look far too big and open for the brake disks in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I've seen worse on this site, much worse, but its not for me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts