Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed.. More than likely something electrical but without actually being next to the car it's hard to say.. Wouldn't mind restoring it though

·
Registered
783 Posts
This GTV has been on Gumtree for ages now.
Nice engine though. Might be a good donor car for somebody with another GTV

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect car for that.. Probably find somebody took it for a test drive and broke something as I see the price was R50k

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here.. Not likely to be a sensor in my eyes..

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Probably yes. I don't think a dealer would discount the price that much without first having a mechanic check it out for minor issues.
You never know, though...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha good one ! With all this guess work it might just be a paddle shift for all he knows :D

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Was the Gtv auto ever brought to SA? 2 litre perhaps?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure on that one but the car in the advert is a manual. Looked at the inside pics

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
If there ever was one I would have bought it.
It would have been quite an experience Nicus but you would need to leave your Alfa Romeo wheelchair behind. I don't think it would have the space to accomodate it.:(

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
It would have been quite an experience Nicus but you would need to leave your Alfa Romeo wheelchair behind. I don't think it would have the space to accomodate it.:(
There would be enough space behind the front seats where midget gnomes are supposed to sit...

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
There would be enough space behind the front seats where midget gnomes are supposed to sit...
:cheese: I think Italian designers all know a bunch of midget gnomes when one considers their car designs :thumbs:

·
Registered
454 Posts
wish i could buy and ship this down. would spend a year or two fault finding

1 - 20 of 21 Posts