Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i have a few parts for sale that cannot be found anymore.
i will be headed to the UK mid july 10th-14th so i can bring any part you want or (post them in the uk when i am in the uk) if you are not in the area as shipping is expensive in Norway for the bigger parts.

smaller parts can be posted from Norway.

Parts for sale:
i have a used set of Zender pedals with footrest
Complete set of TS Bilstein B6 shocks (30 000 miles on the front and rear) 1 rear failed and leaking and needs rebuild. the other 3 are great. 15% stiffer then stock, mono-tube design. probably the best set of shocks for the GTV. (no springs or top mounts)
TS Big Brake Kit: Painted 4 pot brembo 166 calipers in anodized red - might need a respray if you're picky. with adapters in aluminium also anodized red, Mtec Brera PCD redrilled 330x28 brake disc, with Stainless Steel Brake Pipe Set - Red from alfisti Incl. German TUEV/KBA certificate all bolt ons no need for any modification. all you need are some 330 PF pads and you have the best bang for you're buck brakes for you're TS.
TS 200 cell Stainless steel Sport Cat
and if you do own a 156 i do have 2 short skifter kits from japan 40% shorter shifts - Clos are the ones that made the TS short shifter kits the first same with the TB kit. i dont think the 156 kit has been replicated yet and sold to us westerners. so here is you're chance.
i might have a TS kit as well, i have to look.

i do not know the price for any of these items, so give me a suggestion.
if you have any questions do ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
PM sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts