Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi in the process of selling my car and have had two warning lights come on, The abs vdc failure and motor control system failure , I plugged my obd lead and read the error codes its coming up with p0135 pre cat sensor heater 1 just to make sure I order the right part is this the sensor on the rear bank ? , And also have p0571 brake pedal switch were is a good place to order a new switch ? Thanks

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Always when ur selling something comes up, gotta love ur alfas. I was browsing the Internet and seen pretty decent e46 m3 starting from 7k, they have come down alot.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Always when ur selling something comes up, gotta love ur alfas. I was browsing the Internet and seen pretty decent e46 m3 starting from 7k, they have come down alot.
:) yes my other two alfa's before this one played up when it came to sale time , there are some good buys to be had , there is one I've seen that I might get if all goes well

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im trying to find a lambda sensor for the rear pre cat but when you order them there down as right or left does any one know which one I need :confused: Thanks

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i spent all day getting the rear lambda sensor out :mad:, I have ordered a new lambda sensor and brake pedal switch from alfa workshop should be here tomorow, and will be getting a new battery tomorrow. I don't think the car wants to leave me :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts