Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it better to be OK at a lot of things, or really good at one thing?

Is it better to make things happen or let things happen?

Please feel free to post your answers or your own questions :)

·
0 Posts
I think OK a lot of things for a broader experience

Make / let things happen - hmm, I think mostly make, but letting is good too :D

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Its better to be good at alot of things and make things happen:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Vinnie.... it's friday afternoon afterlunchpub time and you're asking deep and searching questions..... go and have a drink mate....:D

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And be rich and blessed like a donkey:cool:
:lol::lol:

My old boss used to say that a lot of the time the best approach was to see how events unfold before showing your hand. He used to have a book on his desk entitled "Don't just do something! Sit there"
That book sounds :cool::D:thumbs:

·
Registered
844 Posts
If you are really good at just one thing but keep getting overlooked then everyone will think you are crap at everything.

But if you do get noticed then you can reap the rewards of being realy good at something.:cool:

For the other I think for the majority of things YOU have to make things happen, this is why not much happens for me because I am a lazy git. (although I do have 2 kids - priorities:lol:)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
For the other I think for the majority of things YOU have to make things happen, this is why not much happens for me because I am a lazy git. (although I do have 2 kids - priorities:lol:)
If you didnt make the two kids happen then you should be worried :cheese:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you are really good at just one thing but keep getting overlooked then everyone will think you are crap at everything.

But if you do get noticed then you can reap the rewards of being realy good at something.:cool:

:thumbs:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Come on :rant: I want more deep questions :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts