Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a few parts people might have in their garage,

I need a passenger side fog light, drivers side inner arch and an ashtray....I think thats it for now.

I have called AutoLusso several times but they dont seem to want my money, as they have not come back to me, so can anyone else help?

G

·
0 Posts
Autolusso are stupidly busy these days. Just keep ringing. It'll be worth it in the end. Or pop down.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,043 Posts
I'm looking for a few parts people might have in their garage,

I need a passenger side fog light, drivers side inner arch and an ashtray....I think thats it for now.

I have called AutoLusso several times but they dont seem to want my money, as they have not come back to me, so can anyone else help?
Sorry no one has come back to you. I have been away for 5 days and I know the guys have been busy. Call me tomorrow as I will be back in and I will be happy to sort out your parts and indeed happy to take your money:thumbs:

Ned

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sorry to jump in and hijack, but did you ever post those Q2 badges Ned? I know you're busy and I'm not paying you for them, but when you get a sec I'd appreciate them. Happy to Paypal you some coin if needs be.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still looking for these parts if anyone has them knocking around. I would also like a front manifold, I know thats a big ask tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts