Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has ripped the boot badge off my 166:rant: :rant: :rant: the little ******:rant: if i catch him ill rip his head off the little $%%^&er.

im anoyed because i always park in the same place at home,a parking place off the road, facing outwards with the rear against bushes, last night however i came home to find a van parked there so i parked opposite with the boot facing out towards the road, so some little ****** took it upon himself to vandalise my car, no doubt for his collection.

fortunately it looks like an easy fix once i source a replacement.

why do people do these things?

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
What a complete waste of human life. Sorry to hear of this - I hope it isn't too much hassle to source a replacement and re-fit.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Sorry to hear this jabber, too many of this sort of Ahole about.
I'm sure there was a thread some time ago about how to replace the boot badge, have a search mate.

Why did the thread get moved? Come back to the 166 community!!

·
Registered
10,884 Posts
Sorry to hear this jabber, too many of this sort of Ahole about.
I'm sure there was a thread some time ago about how to replace the boot badge, have a search mate.

Why did the thread get moved? Come back to the 166 community!!
Me too jabber...At least there is only 1 badge on the boot.These articles need to have one arm chopped off for first offence and other arm off for 2nd...Try and do it now, creep, and at least youd know he had 2 convicions...Now if and when caught a week on a traning factory and taght how to steal the whole car and a free hoilday in the sun thrown in...Rant over:rant: :D

But Jabber you should have titled it 166 badge how to replace.Advice please.....The mods hate giving :D tech advice they can afford stealers.he he

And go an about the useless low life in the text.
Pomeo

·
Registered
48 Posts
I replaced the badge part on my GTV. The mechanism was quite easy to replace just remove the cable or link from the boot release and twist it from the inside.
Swap over the lock barrel and replace.
I think from memory it was about £15 from Alfa.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The original post was a seen as a rant, therefore it was moved here.

If you wish to post a technical question in the 166 lounge regarding the new badge, then I suggest you go ahead and do that. Reason being we try to keep all threads filed.

Someone that is also trying to replace or install a new badge for their 166 wouldn't find this thread under the title "Some little scrote".

Thanks

OA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts